Welcome to A Tranquil Nook Blog

We welcome you to follow along on our crafty adventures. Frank is a farmer by day, jewelry and hand braided cord-maker by night. Jane simply fiddles with fabric and fiber any time she can. We share things about what we make, how we make it, where you can get it.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quirky Valentines - my ad at BNI

Valentines Day is close at hand and I’m looking for lovers with a quotient of quirky, to wear or share

a fabulous feathered fascinator,

 

a flying Steampunk inspired heart brooch,



 or who “only have eyes for YOU babe.” 


If you or someone you know enjoys the unexpected in heart felt valentines, please refer them to booth #21 in Grandma’s Attic, Monday through Saturday 10am to 5pm. 502 3rd St, across from Bemijdi Woolen Mills.
  
Pam Hudson of of the owner/managers of Grandma’s Attic and me at Booth #21 in Grandma's Attic
 My quirky creations can also be seen via my personal or business facebook pages.

*I recently joined Northern Exposure Bemidji - BNI, a group of local business people who encourage, support, help each other in promoting and marketing our individual businesses.  Every weekly meeting begins with each person giving a 60 second presentation/ad of their business focus or needs.  The above is the ad I gave on Feb 1st.  It occurred to me that it would be fun to turn each weekly ad into a blog post.

Let me know what you think of this idea.  Good, Bad.  Also appreciated would be feedback on how I can come up with better, more effective presentations.  Thanks for hanging out here and reading my blog today.

With Kind Regards,
Jane

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! The hard work you put into writing your commercial can do double-duty, plus your online audience can enjoy it. I love these sweet but funky valentines (and your intro!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Heather. So glad you are enjoying BNI!

      Delete
    2. Heather and Jane, Thank you so very much for the feedback.

      Delete